All the pieces are coming together...
1) Professor Benner's transport device is the very foundation for The Machine.
2) Ridiculous though it may look, I just remembered that I have an umbrella
that would be happy to stand in for a satellite dish.
3) Professor Benner is also giving us two fantastic
happy rockets. I have
been remiss in my efforts to find paint, but I'm still looking. Anyone else
got any leads?
4) I have a keg power supply lined up. Does anyone else have any kegs?
5) There are a few larger units, freezers or dead washing machines, as a solid
structure onto which to duct tape the rest of our creation. Will have to pick
up such with Professor Benner's leave.
6) I'm going to pick up another few bags of chocolate eyeballs again(and steal
from the Science Trak when nobody's looking to repay myself).
WHAT WE DEMAND... IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!
7) More Merry Mad Marchers!
8) Signs (chocolate powered doom machine, experiment in progress, do not
touch)... painted would be awesome, but even hand-scrawled things would fit the
ighly flammable stickers.
10) Science Trak - it would be awesome if the official guests could march as
well, and I have no way of effecting that directly. It's up to ye.
11) 3 and 4: Paint and kegs? Kegs of paint?
12) Other paraphenalia. Give unto Zim!
Thank you for your sacrifices,
Dean of Mad Scientist University
... in other news, check outhttp://www.emory.edu/EMORY_MAGAZINE/2008/summer/anderson.html
Wheee! Current Mood: bouncy